Thursday, June 11, 2009





this is my very own book cover. i choose this disign because i was lowe on time and it seem to work with my idea, i like how every thing blends together with out making it look wierd all that much, i choose gaiaonline comic for its title because there are actually gaia comics that u can get at a comic store.
the reason i choose gaiaonline as my book cover choice is because i know alot of thing from gaia since i have my own character there known as Black Toramara you can find me on google, and veiw my profile if you want. any way i really inoyed making this even though i didn't know what i was doing half of the time and that drove miss silverman nuts but she helped me and now im done...thanks for the work and thank u for viewing hope to see you all net year..bye! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment